Sometimes, many people with a good business idea do not get to run because they do not have enough money to carry out their business project and it could be an idea that worked and became a success. There are many businesses that fail to take off before becoming business and, therefore, are interesting loans for young entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs.
These loans are loans and lines of financing created to stimulate the creation of companies with the sole guarantee of a business project.
If you want to start your own business for someone else but need funding to start the activity, there are several loans designed for young people who undertake to which you can turn and which are launched for this year.
You just have to find out what they are and, if you meet the requirements for any of them, submit the application duly completed in the determined time.
Therefore, we will comment on the main loans for young entrepreneurs in 2018 from which you can benefit. Take note!
Loans for young entrepreneurs 2018
The loans for companies and entrepreneurs 2018, with a maximum of up to 12.5 million euros per customer in one or several operations.
Concepts such as liquidity and investments in national territory are financed (passenger cars, second-hand or new productive fixed assets, acquisition of companies, rehabilitation of homes and buildings and liquidity with a limit of 50% of the financing obtained for this type of investment).
The interest rate is fixed or variable plus the margin taking into account the repayment term. Until December 21 of this year.
Enisa line for young entrepreneurs 2018
Enisa Young Entrepreneurs Line, is a participative loan for young people who want to create SMEs with main activity and social domicile in the national territory, with a novel or innovative business model that is not framed in the financial sector except for exceptions, among other conditions.
The amounts granted range from 25,000 to 75,000 euros, with Euribor interest + 3.25% differential or variable depending on the financial profitability of the business with a limit of 3-6% taking into account the rating of the operation.
Subsidies and loans for young entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs offered by the Government of the Canary Islands
1. Autonomous Employment Promotion Program 2018 of the Canary Islands, until October 31, 2018. The credit for 2018 for the promotion of self-employment is 8,902,470.29 euros, divided into different budgetary applications.
2. Grants for self-employed people in the Canary Islands with application until October 31, 2018 are 5,000 euros for the unemployed, 6,000 euros for young employees of 30 or less, 7,000 euros for the unemployed, 8,000 euros for women aged 30 or younger, 7,000 euros for disabled men and 9,000 euros for disabled women. Accounts with 1,000 euros more if you are enrolled in the Youth Guarantee Fund or you are long-term unemployed.
3. Agrojoven Program for the incorporation of Young Entrepreneurs to the Agricultural and Livestock Sector on the island of Tenerife for the 2018 and 2019 years. For those under 41 years of age registered in Tenerife with a business project related to the development of the rural environment of Tenerife with main activity the agricultural and / or livestock.
4. The SGR have loans and leasing for SMEs and self-employed people of the Canary Islands, offering credit policies, loans for treasury, refinancing, investments, purchase of real estate and guarantees to present to companies, competitions and bids, for companies in the gaming sector for the advance of subsidies.
The SGRs are financial entities whose main activity is to provide entrepreneurs, self-employed workers and professionals from the islands with access, through the provision of guarantees, to the best financing conditions.
Other instruments for self-employed workers, SMEs and micro-enterprises
Other instruments for the self-employed, SMEs and micro-SMEs with 85% FEDER financing and the Canary Islands Government are the micro-loans from the Canary Islands, the Guarantees Program and the Private Co-Investment.
- The microcredits are up to 50,000 euros without endorsement, guarantor or guarantee for entrepreneurs with new business ideas or freelancers or SMEs with less than 3 years of activity for a new project or line of business. The repayment term is between 12-60 months with an interest of 6.5%.
- Avales is a soft loan program with financing costs below market and reduced guarantees.
- The private investors offer up to 500,000 euros or 50% of innovative projects.
Loans for young entrepreneurs of banking entities
The different banking entities also offer loans for young entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs in the islands. We tell you what they are and the characteristics of each one:
- Loan for young entrepreneurs from apobank. Up to 25,000 euros or up to 15,000 euros.
- Loan for young SSVA entrepreneurs, from 3,000 to 25,000 euros to repay in a maximum of 60 months, with a 6-month grace period.
Benefits of loans for young entrepreneurs in 2018
They allow a business to start entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs who, at that time, do not have enough money to create their project.
- They avoid having to resort to personal, more expensive loans.
- More advantageous conditions, in some cases lost.
- Lower commissions and interests, sometimes without commissions.
- Better grace periods and effective periods.
- They are renewed and improved every year.
- They are focused on the profile of the entrepreneurial community in Spain.
How to apply for these loans for young entrepreneurs in this 2018?
To finish, let’s see, step by step, what you must do to apply for one of these loans for young entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs in 2018.
- Choose the loan or financing line that fits you and your project.
- Know their conditions and study them well, check that you meet the requirements.
- Complete the application and submit it on the date indicated.
- Find out if there are compatible financing lines that may interest you.
- Know the financing conditions, accept only if you agree and you can fulfill them.
- Read everything before signing any document, even the fine print.
- If you have any doubts, consult them before submitting your application.
If you want to get more information about these grants and loans for young entrepreneurs or other financing options for your project, do not hesitate to ask for an appointment with our team of experts. We will wait for you!